Monday, March 21, 2011

Personality Characteristics(:

     My personality is the Gold color style, and it describes me in many ways. Gold's are hard-working and dedicated to their families. Their children are raised to listen to set rules and are taught a strong sense of what is right and wrong. They are well-organized and punctual, Golds thrive on regularity, efficient use of time, and predictability. Their work and nature are "as good as gold." Some characteristics of the Gold color style that describe me, is that I am prepared, I think ahead to be ready in advance, I get uncomfortable when I have to put off things until the last minute. I love to plan, I always see how one thing can lead to another. I am conservative and stable, I like having a sense of security, and I value order. I am most comfortable with a structured environment, I like to know what to expect and what is expected from me. I GET STRESSED WHEN THING'S DON'T GO AS PLANNED! My joy is to feel "in control."
     Before I make a decision, I stop to think.... When I say I will do something, I will follow through and do it. I have a mischievous side that others are surprised to see when revealed. 0thers may see me as rigid, I never relax or allow others to relax or enjoy leisure. They may see me as restricted, unable to go with the flow, bend with circumstances. They may see me as stubborn, I have to have things a particular way, once a decision is made, I will stick to it even if there is a better choice. They may also see me as self righteous, which is when I believe my way is the "right" way. They definitely probably see me as uptight, I worry way too much, I never loosen up.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment